CITI Traveler E-BIKE (Electric bike)
SimpliCITI at its finest! This pedal assist beauty gets you to work or school quickly and efficiently.
* FREE MOBILE PHONE HOLDER*
The sweat-free cruising comes courtesy of the CITI's staggeringly lightweight construction. It hits the scales at just under 19kg.
Sharp, clean lines and a sleek hidden battery give the CITI the look of a regular retro pedal bike. Literally turn heads as you fly past all other riders.
- RETRO LOOK | SimpliCITI in the CITI, with our retro styled e-bike.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR | Economical 350W Motor with a peak output of 450W with a with speeds of up to 25km/h. 3 speed pedal assisted.
- CONCEALED BATTERY | The power of electric but hidden from view with the high capacity 36V SAMSUNG internal battery. Charged in bike.
- QUICK CHARGE | 3-hour charge time gives you an estimated range of 24-32km* (* based on terrain and other external factors)
- SIMPLE CONTROL | LED controller with speed selection and battery charge level.
- HANDLEBARS | Uncluttered and simple, for a free, uncomplicated ride.
- RIMS | Reflective rims for added night visibility.
- RETRO SEAT | Spring loaded seat for extra comfort.
- DISK BRAKES | For precision stopping power.
- STREET READY| With a rigid fork, wider road tires and kickstand.
- Rear mounted geared hub 350W motor
- Samsung Lithium-ion 36V 7Ah down tube concealed battery, 3 hours charge time. Charged in bike.
- 3 levels of pedal assist
- ZOOM Front & Rear disc brake
- KMC chain
- WELLGO Aluminium alloy platform pedals
- Single gear
- Rigid fork
- Internally routed cables
- LED display controller
- Tire: 700*38C (27 ½ inch )
- 19kg bike
- Range: about 24-32km* (* based on terrain and other external factors)
- Speed: 25KM/H
- 36 month warranty* on frame, 12 Months warranty* on components. *warranty differs for commercial use.
- Bike Frame and wheelset
- Pre-fitted LED Controller
- Set of Pedals
- Pre-fitted Kick Stand
- Front and Rear reflector
- Mobile phone holder
- Charger and cable
- Tool Set
How to take care of electric bike batteries?
- Always use the charger as well as the adapter supplied with your battery. It will avoid overcharging and protects the battery against damage due to short circuits.
- Let your battery cool before charging it. Also, do not use it directly after recharging.
- Never completely drain the battery, but always try charging it to 100%.
- If you won't use your bike for prolonged periods of time, make sure to partially charge the battery every few months.
- Always disconnect the charger from the battery and the network after charging.
- Keep your battery in a cool and dry place (preferably between 0 and 20°).
- Avoid elevated temperatures and do not leave the battery near a heat source.