Aqua Marina TOMAHAWK AIR-K 14'5" double Kayak
The TOMAHAWK AIR-K is fully constructed of Drop Stitch Technology and is a performance kayak ready for the true adventure.
Blending efficiency, speed, comfort and stability, it offers all you need for a perfect cruising with a light load.
It’s a lean speed-air-watercraft with streamlined floor, moulded V-shaped form under bow and stern providing remarkable tracking performance yet enabling paddlers to make quick and stable turns.
- QUALITY PRINTING | Full side quality printing for superior optics.
- DROP STITCH TECH | Lightweight Drop Stitch Technology gives incredible stiffness to weight ratio
- CONSTRUCTION | Floor and side chambers fully constructed of Drop Stitch technology, making it stiffer and faster than any traditional inflatable kayaks
- CHAMBERS | 3 separated air chambers for additional safety in long-distance adventures.
- V-SHAPE | Moulded form under bow and stern for remarkable tracking performance and efficient strokes.
- FOOTRESTS | Adjustable footrest design for a comfortable journey.
- SEATS | Premium adjustable kayak seats with high backrest, spongy cushion and multiple storage pockets.
- SPLASH GUARD | Water splash guard bow on both bow and stern.
- CARRY HANDLE | Multiple durable rubber carry handles allow easy transport.
- DRAIN VALVE | Integrated superfast self-bailing drain valve design
- FIN SYSTEM | Removable slide-in twin fin system for added directional stability.
INCLUDES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Craft size: 14'5" x 31" [440x78cm]
- Craft weight: 20.3kg
- MAX payload: 210kg
- AIR Chambers: 3
- Drain Valves: 2
- DS thickness: 2’8” (7cm)
- MAX air pressure: 10psi
- 12 Month Warranty
- Kayak Seat x2
- Kayak fins x2
- Liquid Air V1 High-Pressure double action hand pump
- ZIP Backpack
- Patches & Manual.